How to switch to Lycamobile & bring your number with you
The first step, if you haven't already, is to sign up with Lycamobile.
Once you have done that, ensure you have the following information ready:
- Your original mobile phone number you want to keep.
- The Porting Authorisation Code (PAC) from your previous network.
- The expiry date of the PAC number (valid for 30 days from the date of issue).
- The temporary mobile number from your new Lycamobile sim card.
- You may also need the new SIM card number found on the back.
Call Lebara Mobile on 322 (93#) from your Lycamobile (07973 101321 from another phone or +44 7973101321 from abroad). Let LebaraMobile know that you want to use your existing mobile number and give them your Porting Authorisation Code (PAC). As soon as the number you wish to keep is live on your new Lebara Mobile SIM card they will send you an SMS text message to let you know.
Note: You may lose network service for a short period on the day of transfer. If this happens, turn your phone off and on occasionally, until you see the Lycamobile signal on your mobile phone screen. This will indicate that the transfer is complete.
Visit Lycamobile online for more information and their latest offers on mobile phones, contracts and PAYG deals.