Keep my ASDA Mobile number
How to get a PAC code from ASDA Mobile & transfer my number to Sky Mobile
Request your PAC (Port Authorisation Code) by contacting the ASDA Mobile Helpline on 2732 from your ASDA Mobile or 0800 079 2732 from any other phone.
If you wish to use the 'text-to-switch' service, simply SMS text
65075 free from your ASDA Mobile SIM to
get your ASDA Mobile PAC code by text message and begin the porting process.
- ASDA Mobile will provide your PAC code (Porting Authorisation Code) either by SMS text message, via email, or over the phone if you contact them.
- A PAC number is valid for 30 days. If you don't use it within thirty days it will expire and you will need to request a new one.
- Your ASDA Mobile account will remain active until your number has been ported over to your new Sky Mobile network. After the transfer is complete, your old ASDA Mobile account will be automatically closed.
While you wait to get your ASDA Mobile PAC code, find the best Sky Mobile online offer for you. Many of these exclusive mobile phone deals are only available online, directly from the network providers listed here.
Got your ASDA Mobile PAC code?
Provide your PAC code from ASDA Mobile to Sky Mobile who will then be able to port your existing ASDA Mobile number. They will tell you what day the transfer is due to take place (usually within 48 hours).
Important: Do NOT cancel your SIM only or mobile contract before switching, otherwise you may lose your current phone number and be unable to port it over. Once you give Sky Mobile your ASDA Mobile PAC code, your old ASDA Mobile billing account will be closed automatically when your mobile phone number is successfully ported over.
Note: Credit on Pre-Pay / PAYG (Pay-As-You-Go) accounts cannot be transferred over and so any remaining credit balance will be lost after the switch is complete. If you have any credit left, one good option is to donate it to a charity by SMS text message before porting your number.
Transfer my number to Sky Mobile
How to switch to Sky Mobile and keep my ASDA Mobile number?
First get your Sky Mobile package and activate your new SIM card.
Once you have done that, get the following information ready to follow the step-by-step instructions:
- Your old ASDA Mobile mobile phone number that you want to keep.
- The ASDA Mobile PAC code (Porting Authorization Code) from your previous network.
- The expiry date of the PAC number (valid for 30 days from the date of issue).
- The temporary mobile number from your new Sky Mobile SIM card activation.
- You may also need the new Sky Mobile SIM card serial number found on the back as an additional security check.
Ensure your Sky Mobile SIM is activate before transferring your existing number. Once your SIM is activated, you can request the transfer from within your online account or by calling Sky customer services on 03300 413 000.
Note: You may lose network service for a short period on the day of transfer. If this happens, turn your phone off and on occasionally, until you see the Sky Mobile signal on your mobile phone screen. This will indicate that the transfer is complete, and you can now use your old phone number in your new mobile network provider.