Leaving EE Mobile
How to switch from EE Mobile and transfer my number to Sky Mobile
Contact EE customer service by either dialing 150 from an EE Mobile, or 07953 966 250 from another phone, to ask for your PAC (Port Authorisation Code) when you give your notice to cancel your EE account.
If you wish to use the 'text-to-switch' service, simply SMS text
65075 free from your EE Mobile
SIM to get your PAC code by text and begin the porting process.
- EE Mobile will provide your Porting Authorisation Code (PAC) either over the phone, by SMS text message or via email.
- A PAC code is valid for 30 days. If you don't use it within thirty days it will expire and you will need to request a new one.
- Your EE Mobile account will remain active until your number has been ported over to the new network. After the transfer is complete, your EE Mobile account will be automatically closed.
Many of the exclusive mobile phone deals are only available online, directly from the network providers listed here. While you wait for your Port Authorization Code from EE Mobile, get the best Sky Mobile deal for you.
Finally, provide your PAC code to your new Sky Mobile mobile network operator who will then be able to port your existing phone number from EE Mobile. They will tell you what day the transfer is due to take place (usually within 48 hours).
Important: Do NOT cancel your contract before switching, otherwise you may lose your existing phone number and be unable to port it over. Once you provide your new network provider with your PAC code, your old account will be clsoed automatically once the number is successfully ported over.
Note: Credit on Pre-Pay / PAYG (Pay-As-You-Go) accounts cannot be transferred over and so any remaining credit balance will be lost after the switch is complete. If you have any credit left, one good option is to donate it to a charity before porting your number.
Joining Sky Mobile
How to switch to Sky Mobile and keep my EE Mobile number?
The first step is to select your Sky Mobile offer and receive your new SIM card.
Once you have done that, ensure you have the following information ready:
- Your original mobile phone number you want to keep.
- The Porting Authorisation Code (PAC) from your previous EE Mobile network.
- The expiry date of the PAC number (valid for 30 days from the date of issue).
- The temporary mobile number from your new Sky Mobile sim card.
- You may also need the new SIM card number found on the back.
Ensure your Sky Mobile SIM is activate before transfering your existing number. Once your SIM is activated, you can request the transfer from within your online account or by calling Sky customer services on 03300 413 000.
Note: You may lose network service for a short period on the day of transfer. If this happens, turn your phone off and on occasionally, until you see the Sky Mobile signal on your mobile phone screen. This will indicate that the transfer is complete, and you can now use your existing phone number in your new mobile network provider.
For more information and latest offers on mobile phone deals, visit Sky Mobile online