How to switch to Hyperoptic & keep your mobile number
The first step is to sign up with Hyperoptic to get your new SIM card.
Once you have done that, ensure you have the following information ready:
- Your original mobile phone number you want to keep.
- The Porting Authorisation Code (PAC) from your previous network.
- The expiry date of the PAC number (valid for 30 days from the date of issue).
- The temporary mobile number from your new Hyperoptic sim card.
- You may also need the new SIM card number found on the back.
Note: You may lose network service for a short period on the day of transfer. If this happens, turn your phone off and on occasionally, until you see the Hyperoptic signal on your mobile phone screen. This will indicate that the transfer is complete, and you can now use your existing phone number in your new mobile network provider.
Visit Hyperoptic online for more information and their latest offers on mobile phone deals.