Joining John Lewis Broadband
How to switch to John Lewis Broadband and keep my number?
The first step is to sign up with John Lewis Broadband to get your new SIM card.
Once you have done that, ensure you have the following information ready:
- Your original mobile phone number you want to keep.
- The Porting Authorisation Code (PAC) from your previous network.
- The expiry date of the PAC number (valid for 30 days from the date of issue).
- The temporary mobile number from your new John Lewis Broadband sim card.
- You may also need the new SIM card number found on the back.
Note: You may lose network service for a short period on the day of transfer. If this happens, turn your phone off and on occasionally, until you see the John Lewis Broadband signal on your mobile phone screen. This will indicate that the transfer is complete, and you can now use your existing phone number in your new mobile network provider.
Visit John Lewis Broadband online for more information and their latest offers on mobile phone deals.