The use of this Site is subject to the laws of the United Kingdom and the following terms and conditions:
- The content of the pages of this Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we (the owners of this Site) nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Site for any particular purpose. You (the user of this Site) acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
- This Site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Site which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are hereby acknowledged on theSite.
- Unauthorised use of this Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Links to other sites are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not necessarily signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
By using this Site you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.