Keep my Superdrug Mobile number
How to get a PAC code from Superdrug Mobile & transfer my number to T-Mobile
Sign in to your Superdrug Mobile account and go to 'My Account'. Then scroll down to the section titled 'Want to leave Superdrug Mobile?'. Select 'Get a PAC code' to request your Port Authorisation Code.
If you wish to use the 'text-to-switch' service, simply SMS text
65075 free from your Superdrug Mobile SIM to
get your Superdrug Mobile PAC code by text message and begin the porting process.
- Superdrug Mobile will provide your PAC code (Porting Authorisation Code) either by SMS text message, via email, or over the phone if you contact them.
- A PAC number is valid for 30 days. If you don't use it within thirty days it will expire and you will need to request a new one.
- Your Superdrug Mobile account will remain active until your number has been ported over to your new T-Mobile network. After the transfer is complete, your old Superdrug Mobile account will be automatically closed.
While you wait to get your Superdrug Mobile PAC code, find the best T-Mobile online offer for you. Many of these exclusive mobile phone deals are only available online, directly from the network providers listed here.
Got your Superdrug Mobile PAC code?
Provide your PAC code from Superdrug Mobile to T-Mobile who will then be able to port your existing Superdrug Mobile number. They will tell you what day the transfer is due to take place (usually within 48 hours).
Important: Do NOT cancel your SIM only or mobile contract before switching, otherwise you may lose your current phone number and be unable to port it over. Once you give T-Mobile your Superdrug Mobile PAC code, your old Superdrug Mobile billing account will be closed automatically when your mobile phone number is successfully ported over.
Note: Credit on Pre-Pay / PAYG (Pay-As-You-Go) accounts cannot be transferred over and so any remaining credit balance will be lost after the switch is complete. If you have any credit left, one good option is to donate it to a charity by SMS text message before porting your number.
Transfer my number to T-Mobile
How to switch to T-Mobile and keep my Superdrug Mobile number?
First get your T-Mobile package and activate your new SIM card.
Once you have done that, get the following information ready to follow the step-by-step instructions:
- Your old Superdrug Mobile mobile phone number that you want to keep.
- The Superdrug Mobile PAC code (Porting Authorization Code) from your previous network.
- The expiry date of the PAC number (valid for 30 days from the date of issue).
- The temporary mobile number from your new T-Mobile SIM card activation.
- You may also need the new T-Mobile SIM card serial number found on the back as an additional security check.
Call T-Mobile on 150 from your TMobile number, or on 0207 362 0200 from another phone and give them your PAC code from your previous network provider.
T Mobile will then confirm with you the switch date for when your original number will be automatically ported over to your new T-Mobile SIM.
Note: You may lose network service for a short period on the day of transfer. If this happens, turn your phone off and on occasionally, until you see the T-Mobile signal on your mobile phone screen. This will indicate that the transfer is complete, and you can now use your old phone number in your new mobile network provider.