Joining The Phone Co-op
How to switch to The Phone Co-op & bring your number with you
The first step is to sign up with The Phone Co-op to get your new SIM card.
Once you have done that, ensure you have the following information ready:
- Your original mobile phone number you want to keep.
- The Porting Authorisation Code (PAC) from your previous network.
- The expiry date of the PAC number (valid for 30 days from the date of issue).
- The temporary mobile number from your new The Phone Co-op sim card.
- You may also need the new SIM card number found on the back.
Contact The Phone Co-op on 01608 434 000 or fill out the customer services form form to provide your PAC (Port Authorisation Code) from your previous mobile network provider.
Please note that they ask for at least 5 working days notice before your PAC expires to transfer your number to them.
Note: You may lose network service for a short period on the day of transfer. If this happens, turn your phone off and on occasionally, until you see the The Phone Co-op signal on your mobile phone screen. This will indicate that the transfer is complete, and you can now use your existing phone number in your new mobile network provider.
Visit The Phone Co-op online for more information and their latest offers on mobile phone deals.