Keep my 1pMobile number
How to get a PAC code from 1pMobile & transfer my number to Three
Get a PAC code from 1pMobile by using the contact form (after you've logged in) to request 1pMobile PAC codes in order to transfer your mobile number out when you leave.
You can also call the 1pMobile customer support team on 03333 442278, between 9am and 5.30pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
If you wish to use the 'text-to-switch' service, simply SMS text
65075 free from your 1pMobile SIM to
get your 1pMobile PAC code by text message and begin the porting process.
- 1pMobile will provide your PAC code (Porting Authorisation Code) either by SMS text message, via email, or over the phone if you contact them.
- A PAC number is valid for 30 days. If you don't use it within thirty days it will expire and you will need to request a new one.
- Your 1pMobile account will remain active until your number has been ported over to your new Three network. After the transfer is complete, your old 1pMobile account will be automatically closed.
While you wait to get your 1pMobile PAC code, find the best Three online offer for you. Many of these exclusive mobile phone deals are only available online, directly from the network providers listed here.
Got your 1pMobile PAC code?
Provide your PAC code from 1pMobile to Three who will then be able to port your existing 1pMobile number. They will tell you what day the transfer is due to take place (usually within 48 hours).
Important: Do NOT cancel your SIM only or mobile contract before switching, otherwise you may lose your current phone number and be unable to port it over. Once you give Three your 1pMobile PAC code, your old 1pMobile billing account will be closed automatically when your mobile phone number is successfully ported over.
Note: Credit on Pre-Pay / PAYG (Pay-As-You-Go) accounts cannot be transferred over and so any remaining credit balance will be lost after the switch is complete. If you have any credit left, one good option is to donate it to a charity by SMS text message before porting your number.
Transfer my number to Three
How to switch to Three and keep my 1pMobile number?
First get your Three package and activate your new SIM card.
Once you have done that, get the following information ready to follow the step-by-step instructions:
- Your old 1pMobile mobile phone number that you want to keep.
- The 1pMobile PAC code (Porting Authorization Code) from your previous network.
- The expiry date of the PAC number (valid for 30 days from the date of issue).
- The temporary mobile number from your new Three SIM card activation.
- You may also need the new Three SIM card serial number found on the back as an additional security check.
Call Three customer service on 333 from a 3-Mobile handset or 0333 338 1001 from any other phone or landline. You will need to have a Three account already active before you can transfer your old number.
Alternatively, you can fill in the online form to bring your existing number to Three.
Note: You may lose network service for a short period on the day of transfer. If this happens, turn your phone off and on occasionally, until you see the Three signal on your mobile phone screen. This will indicate that the transfer is complete, and you can now use your old phone number in your new mobile network provider.