Keep my EE Mobile number
How to get a PAC code from EE Mobile & transfer my number to VOXI
Contact EE customer service by either dialing 150 from an EE Mobile, or 07953 966 250 from another phone, to ask for your PAC (Port Authorisation Code) when you give your notice to cancel your EE account.
If you wish to use the 'text-to-switch' service, simply SMS text
65075 free from your EE Mobile SIM to
get your EE Mobile PAC code by text message and begin the porting process.
- EE Mobile will provide your PAC code (Porting Authorisation Code) either by SMS text message, via email, or over the phone if you contact them.
- A PAC number is valid for 30 days. If you don't use it within thirty days it will expire and you will need to request a new one.
- Your EE Mobile account will remain active until your number has been ported over to your new VOXI network. After the transfer is complete, your old EE Mobile account will be automatically closed.
While you wait to get your EE Mobile PAC code, find the best VOXI online offer for you. Many of these exclusive mobile phone deals are only available online, directly from the network providers listed here.
Got your EE Mobile PAC code?
Provide your PAC code from EE Mobile to VOXI who will then be able to port your existing EE Mobile number. They will tell you what day the transfer is due to take place (usually within 48 hours).
Important: Do NOT cancel your SIM only or mobile contract before switching, otherwise you may lose your current phone number and be unable to port it over. Once you give VOXI your EE Mobile PAC code, your old EE Mobile billing account will be closed automatically when your mobile phone number is successfully ported over.
Note: Credit on Pre-Pay / PAYG (Pay-As-You-Go) accounts cannot be transferred over and so any remaining credit balance will be lost after the switch is complete. If you have any credit left, one good option is to donate it to a charity by SMS text message before porting your number.
Transfer my number to VOXI
How to switch to VOXI and keep my EE Mobile number?
First get your VOXI package and activate your new SIM card.
Once you have done that, get the following information ready to follow the step-by-step instructions:
- Your old EE Mobile mobile phone number that you want to keep.
- The EE Mobile PAC code (Porting Authorization Code) from your previous network.
- The expiry date of the PAC number (valid for 30 days from the date of issue).
- The temporary mobile number from your new VOXI SIM card activation.
- You may also need the new VOXI SIM card serial number found on the back as an additional security check.
With your PAC code and mobile phone number to hand, contact the VOXI support team by dialing 191 from your new VOXI sim, or call 03333 040 191 from any other phone.
If you are switching from Vodafone or Talkmobile, you do not need a PAC code as they run on the same network. Just let them know that you want to keep your mobile number when switching to VOXI.
Note: You may lose network service for a short period on the day of transfer. If this happens, turn your phone off and on occasionally, until you see the VOXI signal on your mobile phone screen. This will indicate that the transfer is complete, and you can now use your old phone number in your new mobile network provider.