Keep my VOXI number
How to get a PAC code from VOXI & transfer my number to The People's Operator
Contact the VOXI support team by dialing 191 from your VOXI sim, or calling 03333 040 191 from any other phone, to request your PAC code. You can also contact them with their website chat feature or via social media using Facebook Messenger or Twitter.
If you wish to use the 'text-to-switch' service, simply SMS text
65075 free from your VOXI SIM to
get your VOXI PAC code by text message and begin the porting process.
- VOXI will provide your PAC code (Porting Authorisation Code) either by SMS text message, via email, or over the phone if you contact them.
- A PAC number is valid for 30 days. If you don't use it within thirty days it will expire and you will need to request a new one.
- Your VOXI account will remain active until your number has been ported over to your new The People's Operator network. After the transfer is complete, your old VOXI account will be automatically closed.
While you wait to get your VOXI PAC code, find the best The People's Operator online offer for you. Many of these exclusive mobile phone deals are only available online, directly from the network providers listed here.
Got your VOXI PAC code?
Provide your PAC code from VOXI to The People's Operator who will then be able to port your existing VOXI number. They will tell you what day the transfer is due to take place (usually within 48 hours).
Important: Do NOT cancel your SIM only or mobile contract before switching, otherwise you may lose your current phone number and be unable to port it over. Once you give The People's Operator your VOXI PAC code, your old VOXI billing account will be closed automatically when your mobile phone number is successfully ported over.
Note: Credit on Pre-Pay / PAYG (Pay-As-You-Go) accounts cannot be transferred over and so any remaining credit balance will be lost after the switch is complete. If you have any credit left, one good option is to donate it to a charity by SMS text message before porting your number.
Transfer my number to The People's Operator
How to switch to The People's Operator and keep my VOXI number?
First get your The People's Operator package and activate your new SIM card.
Once you have done that, get the following information ready to follow the step-by-step instructions:
- Your old VOXI mobile phone number that you want to keep.
- The VOXI PAC code (Porting Authorization Code) from your previous network.
- The expiry date of the PAC number (valid for 30 days from the date of issue).
- The temporary mobile number from your new The People's Operator SIM card activation.
- You may also need the new The People's Operator SIM card serial number found on the back as an additional security check.
Call The People's Operator customer service team on 500 from your TPO mobile or 0333 313 7760 from any other phone to provide them your PAC code, TPO mobile, and the phone number you want to keep. The Peoples Operator will then arrange the transfer for you.
Note: You may lose network service for a short period on the day of transfer. If this happens, turn your phone off and on occasionally, until you see the The People's Operator signal on your mobile phone screen. This will indicate that the transfer is complete, and you can now use your old phone number in your new mobile network provider.
For more information and latest offers on mobile phone deals, visit The People's Operator online.