Keep my Vectone Mobile number
How to get a PAC code from Vectone Mobile & transfer my number to EE Mobile
Call VectoneMobile customer service by dialing 322 from your Vectone Mobile or dial 020 7179 0134 from any other phone, to ask for a Porting Authorization Code (also know as a PAC number).
If you wish to use the 'text-to-switch' service, simply SMS text
65075 free from your Vectone Mobile SIM to
get your Vectone Mobile PAC code by text message and begin the porting process.
- Vectone Mobile will provide your PAC code (Porting Authorisation Code) either by SMS text message, via email, or over the phone if you contact them.
- A PAC number is valid for 30 days. If you don't use it within thirty days it will expire and you will need to request a new one.
- Your Vectone Mobile account will remain active until your number has been ported over to your new EE Mobile network. After the transfer is complete, your old Vectone Mobile account will be automatically closed.
While you wait to get your Vectone Mobile PAC code, find the best EE Mobile online offer for you. Many of these exclusive mobile phone deals are only available online, directly from the network providers listed here.
Got your Vectone Mobile PAC code?
Provide your PAC code from Vectone Mobile to EE Mobile who will then be able to port your existing Vectone Mobile number. They will tell you what day the transfer is due to take place (usually within 48 hours).
Important: Do NOT cancel your SIM only or mobile contract before switching, otherwise you may lose your current phone number and be unable to port it over. Once you give EE Mobile your Vectone Mobile PAC code, your old Vectone Mobile billing account will be closed automatically when your mobile phone number is successfully ported over.
Note: Credit on Pre-Pay / PAYG (Pay-As-You-Go) accounts cannot be transferred over and so any remaining credit balance will be lost after the switch is complete. If you have any credit left, one good option is to donate it to a charity by SMS text message before porting your number.
Transfer my number to EE Mobile
How to switch to EE Mobile and keep my Vectone Mobile number?
First get your EE Mobile package and activate your new SIM card.
Once you have done that, get the following information ready to follow the step-by-step instructions:
- Your old Vectone Mobile mobile phone number that you want to keep.
- The Vectone Mobile PAC code (Porting Authorization Code) from your previous network.
- The expiry date of the PAC number (valid for 30 days from the date of issue).
- The temporary mobile number from your new EE Mobile SIM card activation.
- You may also need the new EE Mobile SIM card serial number found on the back as an additional security check.
Phone EE Mobile on 150 from your EE SIM, or on 07953 966 250 from another phone and provide them with your PAC code from your previous network provider. Alternatively, you can complete the number transfer to EE online.
Note: You may lose network service for a short period on the day of transfer. If this happens, turn your phone off and on occasionally, until you see the EE Mobile signal on your mobile phone screen. This will indicate that the transfer is complete, and you can now use your old phone number in your new mobile network provider.