Joining Plusnet Mobile
How to switch to Plusnet Mobile & keep your mobile number
The first step is to sign up with Plusnet Mobile to get your new SIM card.
Once you have done that, ensure you have the following information ready:
- Your original mobile phone number you want to keep.
- The Porting Authorisation Code (PAC) from your previous network.
- The expiry date of the PAC number (valid for 30 days from the date of issue).
- The temporary mobile number from your new Plusnet Mobile sim card.
- You may also need the new SIM card number found on the back.
Once you have your PAC code, you can then text the word PORT to 07507 307 996 free from your new Plusnet SIM. They'll then send you a text. Just reply to that SMS with the mobile number you want to keep along with your PAC code. Alternatively, you can provide the PAC code over the telephone by calling customer services on 500 from your Plusnet Mobile or 0800 079 1133 from any other phone.
Note: You may lose network service for a short period on the day of transfer. If this happens, turn your phone off and on occasionally, until you see the Plusnet Mobile signal on your mobile phone screen. This will indicate that the transfer is complete, and you can now use your existing phone number in your new mobile network provider.
Visit Plusnet Mobile online for more information and their latest offers on mobile phone deals.