Transfer my number to Your Co-op Mobile
How to switch to Your Co-op Mobile and keep my number?
First get your Your Co-op Mobile deal and activate your new SIM card.
Once you have done that, get the following information ready for the step-by-step instructions:
- Your old mobile phone number that you want to keep.
- The PAC code (Porting Authorization Code) from your previous network.
- The expiry date of the PAC number (valid for 30 days from the date of issue).
- The temporary mobile number from your new Your Co-op Mobile SIM card activation.
- You may also need the new Your Co-op Mobile SIM card serial number found on the back as an additional security check.
Contact Your Co-op Mobile customer services on 01608 434 000 to provide your PAC (Port Authorisation Code) from your previous mobile network provider.
Please note that Your Co-op Mobile request at least 5 working days notice before your PAC code expires to transfer your phone number to their network.
Note: You may lose network service for a short period on the day of transfer. If this happens, turn your phone off and on occasionally, until you see the Your Co-op Mobile signal on your mobile phone screen. This will indicate that the transfer is complete, and you can now use your old phone number in your new mobile network provider.