Transfer my number to EE Mobile
How to switch to EE Mobile and keep my number?
First get your EE Mobile deal and activate your new SIM card.
Once you have done that, get the following information ready for the step-by-step instructions:
- Your old mobile phone number that you want to keep.
- The PAC code (Porting Authorization Code) from your previous network.
- The expiry date of the PAC number (valid for 30 days from the date of issue).
- The temporary mobile number from your new EE Mobile SIM card activation.
- You may also need the new EE Mobile SIM card serial number found on the back as an additional security check.
Phone EE Mobile on 150 from your EE SIM, or on 07953 966 250 from another phone and provide them with your PAC code from your previous network provider. Alternatively, you can complete the number transfer to EE online.
Note: You may lose network service for a short period on the day of transfer. If this happens, turn your phone off and on occasionally, until you see the EE Mobile signal on your mobile phone screen. This will indicate that the transfer is complete, and you can now use your old phone number in your new mobile network provider.