Joining EE Mobile
How to switch to EE Mobile & bring your number with you
The first step is to sign up with EE Mobile to get your new SIM card.
Once you have done that, ensure you have the following information ready:
- Your original mobile phone number you want to keep.
- The Porting Authorisation Code (PAC) from your previous network.
- The expiry date of the PAC number (valid for 30 days from the date of issue).
- The temporary mobile number from your new EE Mobile sim card.
- You may also need the new SIM card number found on the back.
Phone EE Mobile on 150 from your EE SIM, or on 07953 966 250 from another phone and provide them with your PAC code from your previous network provider. Alternatively, you can complete the number transfer to EE online.
Note: You may lose network service for a short period on the day of transfer. If this happens, turn your phone off and on occasionally, until you see the EE Mobile signal on your mobile phone screen. This will indicate that the transfer is complete, and you can now use your existing phone number in your new mobile network provider.
Visit EE Mobile online for more information and their latest offers on mobile phone deals.