Transfer my number to Talk Home
How to switch to Talk Home and keep my number?
First get your Talk Home deal and activate your new SIM card.
Once you have done that, get the following information ready for the step-by-step instructions:
- Your old mobile phone number that you want to keep.
- The PAC code (Porting Authorization Code) from your previous network.
- The expiry date of the PAC number (valid for 30 days from the date of issue).
- The temporary mobile number from your new Talk Home SIM card activation.
- You may also need the new Talk Home SIM card serial number found on the back as an additional security check.
Call Talk Home customer support on 0330 993 7339 to provide the customer service representative with your PAC code and the existing mobile number that you want to keep when you switch to Talk Home Mobile.
Alternatively, you can request to port-in your old mobile number after you have joined by visiting the Talk Home dashboard to fill in the online form with your Port Authorisation Code and the phone number you wish to transfer.
Note: You may lose network service for a short period on the day of transfer. If this happens, turn your phone off and on occasionally, until you see the Talk Home signal on your mobile phone screen. This will indicate that the transfer is complete, and you can now use your old phone number in your new mobile network provider.