Joining Virgin Mobile
How to switch to Virgin Mobile & bring your number with you
The first step is to sign up with Virgin Mobile and get your SIM card.
Once you have done that, ensure you have the following information ready:
- Your original mobile phone number you want to keep.
- The Porting Authorisation Code (PAC) from your previous network.
- The expiry date of the PAC number (valid for 30 days from the date of issue).
- The temporary mobile number from your new Virgin Mobile sim card.
- You may also need the new SIM card number found on the back.
Contact Virgin Mobile by dialing 789 from your Virgin Mobile phone or call them on 0345 6000 789 from any other phone. Inform customer services that you would like to transfer your old number to your new VirginMobile account and provide them with the PAC code from your old service provider.
Note: You may lose network service for a short period on the day of transfer. If this happens, turn your phone off and on occasionally, until you see the Virgin Mobile signal on your mobile phone screen. This will indicate that the transfer is complete.
Visit Virgin Mobile online for more information and their latest offers on mobile phone network deals.