Transfer my number to Lyca Mobile
How to switch to Lyca Mobile and keep my number?
First get your Lyca Mobile deal and activate your new SIM card.
Once you have done that, get the following information ready for the step-by-step instructions:
- Your old mobile phone number that you want to keep.
- The PAC code (Porting Authorization Code) from your previous network.
- The expiry date of the PAC number (valid for 30 days from the date of issue).
- The temporary mobile number from your new Lyca Mobile SIM card activation.
- You may also need the new Lyca Mobile SIM card serial number found on the back as an additional security check.
Call Lycamobile UK on 322 (93#) from your Lyca mobile (0207 132 0322 from another phone or +44 207 132 0322 from abroad). Let Lycamobile know that you want to use your existing mobile number and give them your Porting Authorisation Code (PAC). As soon as the number you wish to keep is live on your new Lyca Mobile UK SIM card they will send you an SMS text message to let you know.
Note: You may lose network service for a short period on the day of transfer. If this happens, turn your phone off and on occasionally, until you see the Lyca Mobile signal on your mobile phone screen. This will indicate that the transfer is complete, and you can now use your old phone number in your new mobile network provider.