Transfer my number to ASDA Mobile
How to switch to ASDA Mobile and keep my number?
First get your ASDA Mobile deal and activate your new SIM card.
Once you have done that, get the following information ready for the step-by-step instructions:
- Your old mobile phone number that you want to keep.
- The PAC code (Porting Authorization Code) from your previous network.
- The expiry date of the PAC number (valid for 30 days from the date of issue).
- The temporary mobile number from your new ASDA Mobile SIM card activation.
- You may also need the new ASDA Mobile SIM card serial number found on the back as an additional security check.
Call the ASDA Mobile Helpline on 2732 from your ASDA Mobile phone or 0800 079 2732 from a landline and tell them your PAC code number and the network you are moving from. ASDAmobile will send you a text to let you know when your number has been ported across.
Note: You may lose network service for a short period on the day of transfer. If this happens, turn your phone off and on occasionally, until you see the ASDA Mobile signal on your mobile phone screen. This will indicate that the transfer is complete, and you can now use your old phone number in your new mobile network provider.