How to switch to Three & bring your number with you
The first step is to sign up with Three to get your new SIM card.
Once you have done that, ensure you have the following information ready:
- Your original mobile phone number you want to keep.
- The Porting Authorisation Code (PAC) from your previous network.
- The expiry date of the PAC number (valid for 30 days from the date of issue).
- The temporary mobile number from your new Three sim card.
- You may also need the new SIM card number found on the back.
Call Three on 333 from a 3-Mobile handset or 0333 338 1001 from any other phone or landline. You will need to have a Three account already active before you can transfer your old number.
Alternatively, you can fill in the online form to move your existing number to Three.
Note: You may lose network service for a short period on the day of transfer. If this happens, turn your phone off and on occasionally, until you see the Three signal on your mobile phone screen. This will indicate that the transfer is complete, and you can now use your existing phone number in your new mobile network provider.
Visit Three online for more information and their latest offers on mobile phone deals.