Joining Sky Mobile
How to switch to Sky Mobile & bring your number with you
The first step is to sign up with Sky Mobile and get your SIM card.
Once you have done that, ensure you have the following information ready:
- Your original mobile phone number you want to keep.
- The Porting Authorisation Code (PAC) from your previous network.
- The expiry date of the PAC number (valid for 30 days from the date of issue).
- The temporary mobile number from your new Sky Mobile sim card.
- You may also need the new SIM card number found on the back.
Ensure your Sky Mobile SIM is activate before transfering your existing number. Once your SIM is activated, you can request the transfer from within your online account or by calling Sky customer services on 03300 413 000.
Note: You may lose network service for a short period on the day of transfer. If this happens, turn your phone off and on occasionally, until you see the Sky Mobile signal on your mobile phone screen. This will indicate that the transfer is complete.
Visit Sky Mobile online for more information and their latest offers on mobile phone network deals.