Joining The Phone Co-op
How to switch to The Phone Co-op and keep my number?
First get your The Phone Co-op package and activate your new SIM card.
Once you have done that, get the following information ready to follow the step-by-step instructions:
- Your old mobile phone number you want to keep.
- The Porting Authorisation Code (PAC) from your previous network.
- The expiry date of the PAC number (valid for 30 days from the date of issue).
- The temporary mobile number from your new The Phone Co-op SIM card activation.
- You may also need the new The Phone Co-op SIM card serial number found on the back.
Contact The Phone Co-op on 01608 434 000 or fill out the customer services form form to provide your PAC (Port Authorisation Code) from your previous mobile network provider.
Please note that they ask for at least 5 working days notice before your PAC expires to transfer your number to them.
Note: You may lose network service for a short period on the day of transfer. If this happens, turn your phone off and on occasionally, until you see the The Phone Co-op signal on your mobile phone screen. This will indicate that the transfer is complete, and you can now use your existing phone number in your new mobile network provider.
For more information and latest offers on mobile phone deals, visit The Phone Co-op online.