Joining The People's Operator
How to switch to The People's Operator & bring your number with you
The first step, if you haven't already, is to sign up with The People's Operator and get your SIM card.
Once you have done that, ensure you have the following information ready:
- Your original mobile phone number you want to keep.
- The Porting Authorisation Code (PAC) from your previous network.
- The expiry date of the PAC number (valid for 30 days from the date of issue).
- The temporary mobile number from your new The People's Operator sim card.
- You may also need the new SIM card number found on the back.
Call The People's Operator customer service team on 500 from your TPO mobile or 0333 313 7760 from any other phone to provide them your PAC code, TPO mobile, and the phone number you want to keep. The Peoples Operator will then arrange the transfer for you. Alternatively, you can send them a message online with all the necessary details.
Note: You may lose network service for a short period on the day of transfer. If this happens, turn your phone off and on occasionally, until you see the The People's Operator signal on your mobile phone screen. This will indicate that the transfer is complete.
Visit The People's Operator online for more information and their latest offers on mobile phone network deals.